The Alliance of European Lawyers Intellectual Property practice deals with the creation, acquisition, protection, development and exploitation of copyrights, trademarks, design rights and websites. We also advise our domestic and international clients on matters concerning breach of confidence, privacy, data protection, contract disputes and format rights.
Our team have both extensive experience and thus benefit from close cooperation with state agencies and the State Department of Intellectual Property, national and international organizations which means that we can offer our clients all they need in terms of the protection of their intellectual property.
The firm has many years of experience in advising major project in the area of show business, and providing comprehensive protection of copyrights to famous performers and recording companies.
The AEL offers a broad range of tailored services in all legal areas of IP:
- trademark development and compliance;
- preparing all necessary filings for trademark registration;
- appealing against registration or against refusal in the registration of trade marks;
- drafting and executing licensing and rights assignment agreements;
- developing and implementing tax efficient schemes for the transfer of IP rights;
- applying for patents, utility models, know-how and designs registration;
- litigating in the matters of protection or registered trade marks, counterfeit products, domain names, etc.
Finally, the Firm has developed procedural know-how for efficient and cost-effective protection of the owners of IP rights against infringements.