The Firm’s Energy and Natural resources practice covers a broad range of issues relative to product sharing agreements, licences and permission to extract natural resources and provides full-spectrum support to bidders at auctions, drafts and analyses contracts to develop oil and gas fields, assists clients in negotiating and executing contracts with land owners, etc.
Our lawyers advise a wide range of businesses that operate in gas, oil and energy sectors of economy. The lawyers who specialize in environment protection matters provide advice on issues related to environment protection law, pollution and building regulations, zoning plans and other compliance and regulatory matters. Also, they handle Kyoto Protocol based projects.
The Firm’s lawyers advise on joint ventures, restructuring, M&A, contracts, project and infrastructure finance, production sharing agreements and have a deep understanding of the commercial and financial issues surrounding energy and natural resources sector.
The Firm prides itself on its extensive experience in the matters of land law, acquisitions of land plots from the state and local communities, and providing comprehensive advice to mining industry.
In particular, the firm advices on the following matters:
- compliance and regulatory matters relative to the use of natural resources in EU;
- drafting and negotiating production sharing agreements, concession and licensing agreements;
- advising bidders at auctions of natural resources;
- drafting and negotiating leases and sale and purchase contracts of land;
- advising on infrastructure projects, both greenfield and brownfield.