The Alliance of European Lawyers has many years’ worth of experience in providing complete and feasible solutions to large and medium sized businesses both and abroad.
Our Corporate law and M&A practice team offers the following services:
- legal advice on company structure and assistance in company formation;
- making necessary filings and notifications with the regulatory authorities, both at the time of the formation of a company and in the course of its activity;
- legal advice on inbound investment regulation and practical assistance in registration of foreign investments;
- reorganization of corporations and partnerships;
- restructuring joint stock corporations to make their structure compliant with the new law on joint stock corporations.
- legal support to M&A transactions, including handling tax efficient acquisitions and sales of companies and ownership interests;
- obtaining necessary clearances and approvals for M&A transactions from government agencies;
- protection against hostile takeovers and corporate blackmailing;
- legal support to transactions with securities;
- convening and holding general meetings of shareholders or members of companies;
- corporate governance planning and modelling depending on the industry specifics and business owners’ objectives;
- winding up and liquidation of companies and their independent units;
- complex due diligence of a business intended for purchase by clients;
- resolution of corporate disputes and conflicts.
Our lawyers have extensive experience in the following areas:
- assisting clients in developing and perfecting standards of corporate governance;
- advising and assisting in all matters of M&A transactions, including domestic and cross-border arrangements;
- providing comprehensive post-completion support, including suggesting cost-effective solutions for businesses or advising on restructuring.