The Alliance of European Lawyers has extensive experience of providing legal advice in all matters of contractual relationships. We provide top-quality legal advice to both domestic and foreign clients, in negotiating, drafting, executing, making amendments to, terminating and discharging any types of contract.
Whatever a question might arise the Alliance of European Lawyers is ready to provide the client with up-to-date and effective advice that suits clients’ businesses and needs.
Since the Firm strives to offer its clients a full range of services, our Contract Law practice lawyers work together with other Firm’s practices that enables them to advise clients on the matters of tax and customs compliance and regulations, IP rights, filings with government departments, litigation and dispute resolution, etc.
The Alliance of European Lawyers offers expert advice and practical assistance in drafting and examining a full spectrum of contracts and agreements including sale and purchase agreements, delivery contracts, building contracts, joint venture agreements, leases, licensing agreements, insurance agreements, loans, security and mortgage agreements, factoring contracts, etc.
Our lawyers provide comprehensive advice on the matters relative to the international sale of goods, including acting for clients in courts and international commercial arbitration. The Firm’s international experience and its long-established relations with leading law firms around the world, allow it to assist clients in the matters relative to contracts governed by laws of other jurisdictions.
The contract law practice of the AEL focuses on the following matters:
- advising on and drafting all types of contracts and agreements including international contracts;
- negotiating on behalf of clients in the matters relative to entering into, making amendments to, discharging or terminating contracts;
- performing due diligence reviews of contracts clients intend to sign;
- offering clients tax efficient solutions;
- providing clients with tailor-made contractual arrangements that have not been provided for by the laws of ES;
- assisting clients in obtaining licences, permits, certificates and advising them on other compliance matters;
- drafting arbitration clauses and advising clients on remedies available under the law;
- providing comprehensive assistance in cross-border transactions;
- drafting legal opinions, memorandums of opinions and performing due diligence reviews;
- representing clients’ interests in disputes arising out of contracts in domestic courts and international arbitrations.